Found AKMU BOY aka proof that Vikki hates me :D (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
let us pretend anyone is interested in this card :D. everyone is like "why don´t you trade"? I mean HAVE YOU SEEN MY CARDS? :D
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
what are you talking about? there are a couple people collecting Seventeen!
Yes I was joking lol. But I've gotten Minhyun twice or thrice so :wimwim:
Anyway @Vikki you're still the best :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I gladly would have taken him if I didn’t finish AKMU already
 
  • Sad
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I gladly would have taken him if I didn’t finish AKMU already
told ya, my bad luck, I´m cursed in everything seriously. RM fight me on that, I BREAK EVERYTHING I TOUCH :D. and suck at everything. seriously my colleague bought be a lottery ticket and told me, you´ll certainly win! everyone wins even if it´s a dollar. LOST :D. she was so surprised! she told me I am the only one who has had such bad luck :D.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
told ya, my bad luck, I´m cursed in everything seriously. RM fight me on that, I BREAK EVERYTHING I TOUCH :D. and suck at everything. seriously my colleague bought be a lottery ticket and told me, you´ll certainly win! everyone wins even if it´s a dollar. LOST :D. she was so surprised! she told me I am the only one who has had such bad luck :D.
it’s really ok hun~
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread