MV AKMU's Lee Suhyun - 'ALIEN' MV Released! (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I love EVERYTHING about this! It's sooooo good! Her voice is beautiful and the song is very catchy! I'll probably have this on repeat for a while. I love it! The MV is really fun too.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I love the song only one thing weird me out a bit....
This song is still produced by Chanhyuk and like nothing against HIM, he did a great job and I've always loved him music...

But wasn't the reason for Suhyun not releasing a solo during Chanhyuk's enlistment that she wanted it to be produced by herself????

This smells like YG shenanigans to me!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread