eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 27 June 2025 #1 Reactions: Selfmate
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,078 Reactions Received 72,506 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,391 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 27 June 2025 #2 Was listening to this on the bus and the doors closed when Rose said “open the doors, close the doors” or something like that As for the song itself, I found the first verse boring but it got better when the two of them harmonized together
Was listening to this on the bus and the doors closed when Rose said “open the doors, close the doors” or something like that As for the song itself, I found the first verse boring but it got better when the two of them harmonized together
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,359 Reactions Received 55,076 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,101 27 June 2025 #3 I gave it a listen and I like it