New MV AleXa (알렉사) - "Back in Vogue" (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Sonically, this is the most pleasing song of hers that I've heard. Didn't feel any way about the video.

And I could strongly see Somi doing something like this, which made me sad
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It’s good, I don’t like it as much as some of her other songs but I think that might change as I listen to it more and it’s nice to hear something else a little different from AleXa
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread