Alexi McCammond Leaves Teen Vogue (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship



ehh I'm iffy about the whole situation
I know this sounds awful, but her tweets that I found weren't too bad, still racist though


however, the belief that she should've gotten a pass because she was 17 when she wrote their tweets and only addressing them when they got her into controversy... yeah no
17 is plenty old enough to realize racism, especially as a woc
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I dont think plp should dig up others old posts thats weird :susPepe:
that’s true, but for her position of eic, I think it’s perfectly justifiable given the image teen vogue markets itself as having
I think we should get used to it happening more frequently
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
that’s true, but for her position of eic, I think it’s perfectly justifiable given the image teen vogue markets itself as having
I think we should get used to it happening more frequently
Well im hoping that cancel culture dies down in the future when plp realize how bad it is :dubuthink:

Meanwhile.. not going to do any accounts with my real life info. Seperating the two is best. :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Well im hoping that cancel culture dies down in the future when plp realize how bad it is :dubuthink:

Meanwhile.. not going to do any accounts with my real life info. Seperating the two is best. :maheart:
their response was... not great
I can get behind the intention of cancel culture but its actual application is problematic

my only personal account is my priv ig, everywhere else I don’t put enough info to pinpoint me
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread