Trading Alice Do-A, Ravi 3, or NewJeans Hanni (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Got these for my reroll. (Jin and RM are higher priority, but I’ll still consider other offers). Looking for these cards -

- IVE (except Wonyoung and Liz)
- Le Sserafim (except Chaewon and Kazuha)
- RM (except 5)
- Jin (except 1)
- Got The Beat Taeyeon
- Park Bom
- Seulgi
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I would want Hanni but I don't have anything:oliviakek:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread