Hell yeah! :YeKill:
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,435 Reactions Received 9,451 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,830 Gender Male 22 March 2024 #1 Hell yeah! Reactions: Moguri
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,129 Reactions Received 98,927 Cards View Profile KS Coins 350,765 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 22 March 2024 #2 Is that a cross over with Star Trek? Reactions: Pirioca and catonkatonk
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,435 Reactions Received 9,451 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,830 Gender Male 22 March 2024 #3 Moguri said: Is that a cross over with Star Trek? Click to expand... You never watched an 'Alien' movie? Reactions: Moguri
Moguri said: Is that a cross over with Star Trek? Click to expand... You never watched an 'Alien' movie?
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,435 Reactions Received 9,451 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,830 Gender Male 22 March 2024 #4 Now I understand your question. Sorry I'm no Trekkie. Reactions: Moguri
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,129 Reactions Received 98,927 Cards View Profile KS Coins 350,765 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 22 March 2024 #5 AtaraXio said: Now I understand your question. Sorry I'm no Trekkie. Click to expand... me neither, but I knew that name exists there Reactions: Pirioca
AtaraXio said: Now I understand your question. Sorry I'm no Trekkie. Click to expand... me neither, but I knew that name exists there
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,063 Reactions Received 52,514 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,093 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 23 March 2024 #6 I am a hardcore trekkie but alien has a special place in what I call a heart