- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
Basically, I´m the queen and I like my boys to know it, so no sexy Hwasa will ever compete with me :D.
If I ever get a gg card (like now!!!), you can take it no matter its value and trade it for any boy group card of whatever value.
Thank you.
P. S. I trade fast :D.
P. P. S. If @Yachii has that pure boy, you can leave him here :D. I feel like we will, unfortunately, need more "trading" centres like these.
Currently offering:
Gahyeon, Dreamcatcher
If I ever get a gg card (like now!!!), you can take it no matter its value and trade it for any boy group card of whatever value.
Thank you.
P. S. I trade fast :D.
P. P. S. If @Yachii has that pure boy, you can leave him here :D. I feel like we will, unfortunately, need more "trading" centres like these.
Currently offering:
Gahyeon, Dreamcatcher
Last edited: