All forums have this 1 week plague multiple times a year (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
at least I don't have to feel bad now for getting low scores on yours too lmao
hahahahahaha but who didn't know about ALICE being my favourite album in 2020, like that one was obvious :haylul:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm too ashamed to even say what I got.

BUT TO CLARIFY, I KNOW WHO YOUR UB GROUP IS. MY HAND JUST SLIPPED AND I ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED THE GROUP UNDER!!
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'm too ashamed to even say what I got.

BUT TO CLARIFY, I KNOW WHO YOUR UB GROUP IS. MY HAND JUST SLIPPED AND I ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED THE GROUP UNDER!!
I wanted to give everyone at least an easy point :kijoongstare:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
5 on almost all guesses, well maybe all. Im in disbelief at getting the most right over ozy, suzy mairi n whoever cl daddy is? Is this fake voting? I demand a recount (but no insurrection or storming any of reo's buildings, just a polite request for recount, thnx) carry on.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
5 on almost all guesses, well maybe all. Im in disbelief at getting the most right over ozy, suzy mairi n whoever cl daddy is? Is this fake voting? I demand a recount (but no insurrection or storming any of reo's buildings, just a polite request for recount, thnx) carry on.
cl daddy is @honeyfornomoney :wimwim:

also yeah, surprised me as well lmao, i thought this quiz was rather easy since i mentioned everything before multiple times already and 3/5 groups in my top 5 are 5 members lmao
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
How did you know?
:ilovebread:
I got confused by cl DADDY when i read thru all replues in this thread cos im old school when it comes to tat, i thot ur profile said female so dint imagine u as CL Daddy. Unless it means CL is ur daddy which makes just as much sense to my almost-boomer mind. LOL.

Its quiet, too quiet on KS. Keep an eye out for the aliens, soldiers. Only 5 reespondents in the quiz n this thread, i calculated earlier.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread