All I need is a Jisoo OST (1 Viewer)

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
THIS IS WHY WE NEED MORE SONGS ON MORE ALBUMS.
There are so many different things they can experiment with on their bsides
:yolk::yolk:
and we need jisoo being treated as the lead vocalist she is :yolk: i can't wait for her solo. yg better be serious about that. :hmm:
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,956
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
THIS IS WHY WE NEED MORE SONGS ON MORE ALBUMS.
There are so many different things they can experiment with on their bsides
:yolk::yolk:
Ikr, I'm so mad when I went to find BP video from debut to most recent cb, I only found this
Why do BP/blinks hv to share time w/2 other groups when most others don't?(this actually goes for winner stans n ikon stans too but inverse it)

YG dungeon is so overcrowded, how do they fit so many idols in there, or do they time-share w/f(x) n pristin?

Sorry I used to joke abt BP only having 9 songs, (originals) guess it's my karma come to bite me in the ass.

Glad I never joked/shaded Twice or RV or others so nothing to regret if I start to stan them or others.

Sorry for off-topic, Yes this is great. Give Jisoo a solo rn. N Rosé. N Lisa too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread