News All members of Weeekly end their exclusive contract with IST Entertainment (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Not even slightly shocked. I hope they find success and happiness.



@Daileee
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
  • Wow
Reactions: gone4good
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,413
Reactions Received
9,435
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,673
Gender
Male
Especially big K-Pop companies still have too much market power. I just wait for the time when K-Pop is so popular in the West that groups will signed by 'our' music labels too. But someone needs to parve the way (Blackpink? BTS?).
 
  • Like
Reactions: gone4good

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
sighhh,,,, i wish the members nothing but the best in their future endeavours... such talent, such potential. sigh.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: gone4good
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Interesting

for fans of the group - was the writing on wall for the group or ???
Yeah, I think everyone knew it was coming. Weeekly was all IST had left and they ruined their high with an 18 month hiatus. The following comebacks were good but not great. All Weeekly was doing was small college performances and even those were sparse. I won't hold my breath on them finding another company with how things are going in the industry. I'm going to miss them a lot. :pepecry1:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate and centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,489
Reactions Received
18,188
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
131,606
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Yeah, I think everyone knew it was coming. Weeekly was all IST had left and they ruined their high with an 18 month hiatus. The following comebacks were good but not great. All Weeekly was doing was small college performances and even those were sparse. I won't hold my breath on them finding another company with how things are going in the industry. I'm going to miss them a lot. :pepecry1:
Those details help provide context. As someone who didn't follow them closely, I always felt like they were vaguely around, but until I saw this thread, I did have the "huh, actually, when was the last time I saw a comeback from them" thought.
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
Yeah, I think everyone knew it was coming. Weeekly was all IST had left and they ruined their high with an 18 month hiatus. The following comebacks were good but not great. All Weeekly was doing was small college performances and even those were sparse. I won't hold my breath on them finding another company with how things are going in the industry. I'm going to miss them a lot. :pepecry1:
interesting
how was their charting and album sales - are they considered nugu tier or mid or???
did they get to tour?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread