all my friends got quarantined (1 Viewer)

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,307
Reactions Received
28,174
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,510
Fandom
Villain
Ship
Eating lunch alone sucks : / hopefully they get cleared soon, usually they just quarantine whole classes to be sure
I hope so, and I'm not able to sit with any of my friends that are still here since we have to sit with people in our class.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
that sounds nice, I just wish I brought my headphones today:yolk:
:sadcat: Ooof you know on Monday I had to go back home because I had forgotten them
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Damn you guys had an outbreak? That sounds so scary :jisoosmh:
I hope you'll be able to eat with your friends again soon.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
hope they´ll all turn out to be negative. at least you can listen to music during lunch?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
to me it's surprising that the school is still open after an outbreak, here they closed all schools after there were only a few cases in the whole country. lunch break was not a thing in my school so i don't know the experience of sitting there alone but i hope things turn out fine for your friends
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread