Audio All night RM Suga and Juice WRLD (2 Viewers)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm lowkey irritated they named it All Night (like...within a few months of ASTRO) because now I see "ALL NIGHT TOPPING CHARTS" and I get all giddy that my boys did well so many months after release but then I remember it's a BTS release and I sulk....

First Danger simultaneously with Taemin's Danger, now this?
It's blasphemous.

BLASPHEMOUS.

Now that that's out of my system, I'm kind of excited that BTS are doing duo releases this year - it's a cool way to keep the group going without burning out all members at once, and to bounce the ideas to fans that they will at some point go fully solo/have units while military enlistment begins and continues for all of them.

Also for those curious and not realizing I'm not actually mad or saying song titles can't be repeated (I mean...don't get me started with "Replay"), I'm not actually mad nor am I in a bunch because of the title huehue.

But if you're interested, make sure you go check out ASTRO's All Night - it's amazing, as is the entire album.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm lowkey irritated they named it All Night (like...within a few months of ASTRO) because now I see "ALL NIGHT TOPPING CHARTS" and I get all giddy that my boys did well so many months after release but then I remember it's a BTS release and I sulk....

First Danger simultaneously with Taemin's Danger, now this?
It's blasphemous.

BLASPHEMOUS.

Now that that's out of my system, I'm kind of excited that BTS are doing duo releases this year - it's a cool way to keep the group going without burning out all members at once, and to bounce the ideas to fans that they will at some point go fully solo/have units while military enlistment begins and continues for all of them.

Also for those curious and not realizing I'm not actually mad or saying song titles can't be repeated (I mean...don't get me started with "Replay"), I'm not actually mad nor am I in a bunch because of the title huehue.

But if you're interested, make sure you go check out ASTRO's All Night - it's amazing, as is the entire album.
I don’t know what to say honestly except that it’s not a big deal.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I actually know All night and it’s my favorite title track from Astro. :saranghae:
Also for those curious and not realizing I'm not actually mad or saying song titles can't be repeated (I mean...don't get me started with "Replay"), I'm not actually mad nor am I in a bunch because of the title huehue.
I'm glad you like ASTRO's All Night! I will have to give RM, Suga, and Juice WRLD's All Night a listen when I'm out of work.
But yeah, like my above says I actually wasn't mad nor making a big deal about it - so many songs have so many of the same titles it's exhausting when you try to explain which one is which from any given song (esp in Kpop) :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I actually like this one a lot better than the previous tracks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Yay:bigcatclap: rap is the most vile thing on this earth but :pandahappy: bts good job
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread