Sensitive all that work for nothing! (rant) (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,825
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so, I was organizing my badges by group and the group's members, but something randomly happened. I always have to hit Ctrl+A when I'm doing this bc I can't see the badge names for crap on the sorter thing. Well, all of a sudden, my selection... well, idk what happened bc it was so fast. But I presed the Escape key thinking I'd solve the problem... but you know what it did? It closed the sorter AND ERASED ALL MY PROGRESS!!! Y'all, this is a three-figure number of badges we're talking. I am NOT going to go through and start all over... until the next time I get bored, that is.

Same thing has happened when editing my trade thread - I'll be doing something during edits and accidentally close the tab or hit Cancel. UGHHHHHHHHHHHH so frustrating!
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
that sucks.

I throw stuff if that happened to me
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread