All the clowns from kprofiles are invading KS (2 Viewers)

Joined
15 July 2020
Messages
221
Reactions Received
558
Location
🌧🍃🍄
Website
momolandscafe.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Last edited:
Joined
16 July 2020
Messages
88
Reactions Received
225
Location
soobin's bread
Website
niik.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
:dubuwave: Hello clowns!
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Hello queen 🥺
It's been a while since I've been called a queen here on KS lmao.

A number of us guys on KS have been mistaken for being female during the early days of KS. But I fully accept being called whatever you wish to call me :D.

I'm pleased we have a number of new people that have joined (or returned) to KS!!
 
Joined
15 July 2020
Messages
221
Reactions Received
558
Location
🌧🍃🍄
Website
momolandscafe.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
the way I didn't even know that place had a forum until maybe a few months ago :irenecrazy:

I hope y'all are enjoying it here so far tho :llama_ramen:
If I had a dollar for every time I heard that, I could probably by McNuggets by now. :wimwim:

But yes, kprofiles has a forum. I am enjoying it here! Idk about the other clowns though
 
Joined
15 July 2020
Messages
221
Reactions Received
558
Location
🌧🍃🍄
Website
momolandscafe.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
It's been a while since I've been called a queen here on KS lmao.

A number of us guys on KS have been mistaken for being female during the early days of KS. But I fully accept being called whatever you wish to call me :D.

I'm pleased we have a number of new people that have joined (or returned) to KS!!
I did not know, please forgive me, King :maheart:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Joined
16 July 2020
Messages
47
Reactions Received
138
Location
𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
Website
spacequeen800.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread