All the joys of going on a walk (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I should take this attitude into my walks. I find myself always getting lost in my head, lol.
The strangers one gets to me the most. Like trees can be pretty. Pine ones have the capability of being unique or just cool, especially those giant ones. But the strangers is too funny :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,607
Reactions Received
18,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,120
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
The strangers one gets to me the most. Like trees can be pretty. Pine ones have the capability of being unique or just cool, especially those giant ones. But the strangers is too funny :haylul:
The worst part, tbh!! I can clearly see you from several blocks away... at what point do I make eye contact? Or do I just act like my dog is super interesting?!:we_kpopsourcing:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The worst part, tbh!! I can clearly see you from several blocks away... at what point do I make eye contact? Or do I just act like my dog is super interesting?!:we_kpopsourcing:
Yeah for real, after all this time I (and probably other people too) have no idea where to look when someone’s coming from far away and at which point so acknowledge them. It’s even worse for me and others with face blindness or similar things because I also have to wonder if I know them or not and what kind of a greeting to give, since the faceblind was makes it really hard to know who they are. :we_kpopsourcing:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: centen
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
914
Reactions Received
892
Location
Gojo's sheets
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
996
Fandom
GOJO.
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i love going on walks so much
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread