- Joined
- 19 March 2019
- Messages
- 55
- Reactions Received
- 269
- Location
- Looking For Adventure
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 241
Hey guys. I'm not all that great at introductions but Ill begin with some basics:
I like anime, been a fan since I was a kid basically. I also very much like K-Pop and Korean culture in general, been into it since 2008. My biases vary, but I currently like WJSN and ATEEZ, BTS, ITZY, the list goes on.
I look forward to making new friends and welcome recommendations for new Anime/Manga or Dramas 😁
I like anime, been a fan since I was a kid basically. I also very much like K-Pop and Korean culture in general, been into it since 2008. My biases vary, but I currently like WJSN and ATEEZ, BTS, ITZY, the list goes on.
I look forward to making new friends and welcome recommendations for new Anime/Manga or Dramas 😁