- Joined
- 2 September 2020
- Messages
- 2,684
- Reactions Received
- 5,370
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
my 5"2 ass to the tallest members in a group:
But like samemy 5"2 ass to the tallest members in a group:
![]()
every single one of my biases are taller than me i'm 5'1
short people gang 😫🤟being 5'1" everyone is taller than me![]()
were the same height as my grandmaHEY IM 5'2 TOO!! YESH SOMEONE WHO UNDERSRANDS THE STRUGGLES!![]()
Being tall isn't that bad, you can reach things other people can't and you can hug all the small cute peopleI THINK I'M 5'8 AT THIS POINT AND I HAVE SOME LONG ASS LEG U WILL NOT ENJOY TALL LIFE just be happy with what u got cause u may regret it
Oh did I not mention I only hug kids animals toys yeah but the cons like T-T I'm worry what it people get inmated by my hight u older older u stop growing at one point I have years to go I'm only 13 and I'm almost 5'8 I may get to be 6'0 when i'm older and that my worse nightmare. I'm pretty sure u have stop growing or have like a year or two before u stop I got YEARS T-T will I even be able to date and have fun like the short ones idkBeing tall isn't that bad, you can reach things other people can't and you can hug all the small cute people![]()
I feel that XDDDOh did I not mention I only hug kids animals toys yeah but the cons like T-T I'm worry what it people get inmated by my hight u older older u stop growing at one point I have years to go I'm only 13 and I'm almost 5'8 I may get to be 6'0 when i'm older and that my worse nightmare. I'm pretty sure u have stop growing or have like a year or two before u stop I got YEARS T-T will I even be able to date and have fun like the short ones idk![]()
same im short but got long legsI THINK I'M 5'8 AT THIS POINT AND I HAVE SOME LONG ASS LEG U WILL NOT ENJOY TALL LIFE just be happy with what u got cause u may regret it