- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Receiving food ♥Eating food? Or cooking food too?![]()
Ok then ... let yourself take out for a birthday dinner. Or what about a coupon book for your favorite restaurant/delivery service (if there is such book available)? You have a large freezer? Someone should fill it with your favorite food.Receiving food ♥
I’d love going afternoon tea again. That would be my favourite optionOk then ... let yourself take out for a birthday dinner. Or what about a coupon book for your favorite restaurant/delivery service (if there is such book available)? You have a large freezer? Someone should fill it with your favorite food.
Then have fun and enjoy your birthday!I’d love going afternoon tea again. That would be my favourite option
Thank uThen have fun and enjoy your birthday!![]()
I teach next Thursdaybut still no plans correct? lol