Appreciation Alright but why so perfect though?? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
he is really handsome. I´ve read people calling him "prince Hyunjin" and I can´t unsee it. :D
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost and Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
He is indeed very handsome :maheart:

I feel like he's going to be one of those people who just become more good looking as they age :nekolove:
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Hyunjin has officially wrecked me because of Gods Menu.....Imma just come out and say im OT8..:pepecry1:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread