COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

am I a bit mad? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
same, and that's why i usually avoid reading or watching such stories. when it's in tv shows or movies then i don't mind because i know it's fictional but when it comes to real stories about real people then it's obviously much worse.
I know... but I still find that interesting in a way 😂

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
My mum loves shows like Homicide Hunter, so I’m not fazed too much by horror. I don’t normally go out of my own way to watch horror, but you do you.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
My mum loves shows like Homicide Hunter, so I’m not fazed too much by horror. I don’t normally go out of my own way to watch horror, but you do you.
Normally I don’t

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you haven’t lived if you have never watched true crime. that stuff is fascinating, scary and oh so making you emotional in all the ways.

Like Making a Murderer made pissed so much and I want justice to be served right a lot here.

Also serial killer stories like Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy and more are also super interesting

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread