Am i already October's user of the month? (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I'm the only one posting threads on a consistent basis. I'm keeping this place alive.

If I didn't come on here after getting banned from that one place then kpopsource would probably have closed down.

I'm an legend.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I always prefered Drew_B_Part2

You were lucky you weren't perma banned when you wrote those trolling articles lol
Actually all my accounts ARE perma banned except for one. They all got banned on the article side of the site. And for some reason I cant access any of those accounts on the forum.

Drew_B
Drew_B_Part_2
Drew_B_III
Drew_B_Forever
Drew_B_5000

Are all gone forever.

Only account I still have is Drew_B_Reborn. Its banned for 2 weeks.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and jasque

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim:
who knows I guess?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread