Appreciation Am I becoming a Once? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think I actually am?

I have heard their albums from 2015-2016 (not the biggest fan) however their recent stuff is really good!

Please recommend any bsides from 2017-2020 as I also listened to the Alcohol Free album :sanapray:

As for variety, i already liked them variety wise so no need to worry about that :haylul:

Also my bias is Sana but that's been the same for a while now~
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,132
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,477
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I really like Ho!, Say You love me, get loud, and love foolish.

all bops llama_twerk
 
  • Love
Reactions: Kamistar and Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Say you love me, Girls like us, HOT, Firework, Oxygen, Depend on you, Up no more, 21:29, I could go on, but I'll stop for rn :shakebell:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Kamistar and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Maybe you're secretly becoming a JYP stan :pandatea:
tbh the moment that itzy debuted i knew i was a jype group stan as i already liked day6 got7 and stray kids :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Abeamus

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Welcome to the fandom :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread