- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,444
- Reactions Received
- 39,061
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,685
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I kind of hate to say it but that just became my favorite BG song...if you havent listened to cravity's groovy yet u r in severe denial of listening to perfection
stream
cravity never disappointsI kind of hate to say it but that just became my favorite BG song...
LOL, I used to like BP until their music became terrible. But in all honesty if they disappeared and never existed I wouldn't notice. Sorry....stanning bp duhhh lol
I think that's a lie /jLOL, I used to like BP until their music became terrible. But in all honesty if they disappeared and never existed I wouldn't notice. Sorry....![]()
Your partially right, I would miss their visuals. Especially Jennie.I think that's a lie /j
as u shoulddddYour partially right, I would miss their visuals. Especially Jennie.
They are handsome I guess, but I've never been in to their music. I've never been in to boy groups. Not saying there isn't talent. There's lots of amazing talent. It's just not my thing. But to be 100% honest. I've never given them the chance either. There's only so many hours in the day and when I choose what to listen to it's always going to be GG music.They are gorgeous but probs not listen?
Point is fair.They are handsome I guess, but I've never been in to their music. I've never been in to boy groups. Not saying there isn't talent. There's lots of amazing talent. It's just not my thing. But to be 100% honest. I've never given them the chance either. There's only so many hours in the day and when I choose what to listen to it's always going to be GG music.