Am i not loved or very funny? (1 Viewer)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Well i don't really find you funny generally nor do i love you... but thats just me 🤣
from your stats you seem fine tbh lol
 
Last edited:

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I find you comforting.
lol Thanks i guess...
I hear that a lot oddly, it's either due to my natural Maternal instinct or just Manipulation at its finest... who's to know really :taemsip:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: ripiasuju and yeji
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
lol Thanks i guess...
I hear that a lot oddly, it's either due to my natural Maternal instinct or just Manipulation at its finest... who's to know really :taemsip:
Lol I dont think it's possible to manipulate you. I mean you are way too cold and uncaring to even have that kind of weakness in you.

Idk about others but you have given me advice like an elder before so thats kinda why I see it. Hehe.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew and yeji

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Lol I dont think it's possible to manipulate you. I mean you are way too cold and uncaring to even have that kind of weakness in you.

Idk about others but you have given me advice like an elder before so thats kinda why I see it. Hehe.
It is possible but you have to know how my mind works which is difficult as its organised chaos... although if someone did, i'd probably stab them as being controlled is not my Forte.
but I meant more me manuplating people into being comfortable with me, its a skill i have after all lol
and I know, i remember. 😊
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: ripiasuju and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread