Appreciation Am I the only obsessing over StayC's comeback? (1 Viewer)

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,700
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
To me this is bringing old kpop vibes. The club beat and the way it's structured is what we needed back in kpop. Even the mv too :sanapray:
​
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
100% agree, at first i didn't really like the french language spoken parts but then i got used to them and love the song now! it's really giving 2nd gen kpop classic which i love, the fact that it has a second extended chorus and a bridge is really impressive among all those 2 minute songs ngl plus the beat is really addictive :sanapray: go stayc!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love most of the song, but hate the first two lines of the first two choruses :ono: The way they’re said I mean. But overall this is a major bop
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,700
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
100% agree, at first i didn't really like the french language spoken parts but then i got used to them and love the song now! it's really giving 2nd gen kpop classic which i love, the fact that it has a second extended chorus and a bridge is really impressive among all those 2 minute songs ngl plus the beat is really addictive :sanapray: go stayc!!
So glad you agree! I miss long and thorough songs. I'm happy that StayC is bringing it back. They always come through :wendyface:

For some reason I liked the french instantly, but I definitely get it can be out of place :scree:
 

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,700
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love most of the song, but hate the first two lines of the first two choruses :ono: The way they’re said I mean. But overall this is a major bop
I absolutely get it can sound a little off putting in those parts. I'm glad you still enjoy it regardless! :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread