Am I the only one getting confused by Taeyeon, Taeyang and Taeyong (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
That's a lot of taes:worry:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
don't forget Taeyang 2, Nam Taehyun and Taedong and Taehyun and Roh Taehyun
nah Taedong is easy cuz he's been my hot vampie boi ever since produce 101, for taehyun my mind definitely jumps to the JBJ Taehyun at first cuz i like him and stan him
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
nah Taedong is easy cuz he's been my hot vampie boi ever since produce 101, for taehyun my mind definitely jumps to the JBJ Taehyun at first cuz i like him and stan him
I rarely actually fail to differentiate them the only person i forget is Nam Taehyun cause I wasn't into Winner when he was still there. But yes I basically stan everyone else.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I rarely actually fail to differentiate them the only person i forget is Nam Taehyun cause I wasn't into Winner when he was still there. But yes I basically stan everyone else.
yeah i think that's the reason why i forget him as well, he's just uninteresting
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I wish Tae Eun redebuted though

She's so pretty

I need to make a collection of her pictures, so redebut already

 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Don't forget Kim Taehyung and Kim Taehyung guys
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
??? It’s so easy??? One is gorgeous, the others are... less so
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread