Am I the only one who enjoys trashy tv/reality shows? (2 Viewers)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Riverdale, for example, is a mess but I still like to watch it. :jisoosmh:


And I recently started to re-watch some old school reality shows, like The Girls of the Playboy Mansion and The Hills.


What are your favourite trashy shows?
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I used to enjoy watching Here Comes Honey Boo Boo and even The Bad Girls Club so you aren't alone. :welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magician
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like shows like Riverdale but I've never been into reality TV
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I stop watched Riverdale because it started to become a mess but then i watch all the episode.
I still find it's a mess, and Archie is still the most annoying male character i've seen in a tv show, i still enjoy watch riverdale when i have nothing to do

and i don't really watch Reality show in english, the only one i liked was The real housewives of Beverly hills, but it was not trashy to me x)))
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I use to love watching Teen Mom. That pretty much the only one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread