Am I the only one who......? (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck


Am I the only one who thought that Felix looked VERY tired in this video?

His eyes looked very heavy and hooded.
Like he was very tired.


I hope he's been getting enough rest.​
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
He does look tired... Poor baby.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Yeah it's already visible from the thumbnail that he looks more tired than usual
i'm just hoping he's been getting enough rest:(
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Yeah, he looks very tired, maybe a little stressed too
maybe. If this video was filmed AFTER Woojin left, i understand him. It was very sad and they are taking it harder than the fans are.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Sadly he does but I'm not surprised, Stray Kids have been extremely busy for the last few months (honestly since they debuted) so they're going to eventually have a hard time hiding how exhausted they all are. I love that they're always putting out content for us but I wish they would allow themselves a rest sometimes, I care about their health way more than all of the other stuff.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Sadly he does but I'm not surprised, Stray Kids have been extremely busy for the last few months (honestly since they debuted) so they're going to eventually have a hard time hiding how exhausted they all are. I love that they're always putting out content for us but I wish they would allow themselves a rest sometimes, I care about their health way more than all of the other stuff.
i just want them to be healthy and happy. i appreciate that they're trying to keep us happy. but it would make me even happier to know that they are resting and eating well.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
He really does look so tired.. I'm worried about the Skz members tbh.
same. they are really going through it right now.
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: potato and gongchan

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i'm not following stray kids so i can't speak about their schedules and so on, but he does indeed seem very tired. i hope he's okay, the members must be going through a lot right now.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread