Am i the only one who... (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Does not care at all for drug related scandals?

Like even the heavy stuff like cocaine.. I mean, why would I care what another person decides to do to their own mind?

I mean drugging someone else now thats different ofc that is extremely bad but to yourself yes it is morally wrong and I am personally against drugs of all kinds (hell I don't even like medication drugs)

But I really really don't care at all if someone else or a celebrity does them. I mean my distant sister in law is basically a cocaine addict rn. When I heard about it I just immediately felt bad for her and wondered if I could help in any way. I mean we arent close enough tho but then why should I look down on a celeb who gets caught with it, I don't know really. I just dont care. At all.

Wbu? What's your view on drug related scandals?
 
Last edited:

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Tbh I guess Drug addicted ppl just have problems and need help.

I also don't get the situation in Germany, where alcohol is completely fine but weed is "illegal, so we can't legalize it" and you're getting punished so hard if you're getting caught.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Tbh I guess Drug addicted ppl just have problems and need help.

I also don't get the situation in Germany, where alcohol is completely fine but weed is "illegal, so we can't legalize it" and you're getting punished so hard if you're getting caught.
Yeah ikr.. I kinda just feel bad for them. But even if they just want to get high as a kite its just idc lol.

Haha everybody wants to legalize weed.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Don’t like it at all, it means that they’re 1. ok with breaking the law and weighed the consequences and decided that being a criminal is ok 2. dumb 3. my money (if I bought their stuff) went to drug dealers who will use that money to continue ruining people’s lives with drugs
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Don’t like it at all, it means that they’re 1. ok with breaking the law and weighed the consequences and decided that being a criminal is ok 2. dumb 3. my money (if I bought their stuff) went to drug dealers who will use that money to continue ruining people’s lives with drugs
I guess i just feel everyone has free will and can decide what they want for themselves. I do however think drug dealers are bad I dont like drug dealers but people who take them as long as they arent making or pressuring others into it as well I just personally feel it's not on the same level as other crimes such as, drunk driving or fraud something that affects others.

However you are right the law is the law.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I guess i just feel everyone has free will and can decide what they want for themselves. I do however think drug dealers are bad I dont like drug dealers but people who take them as long as they arent making or pressuring others into it as well I just personally feel it's not on the same level as other crimes such as, drunk driving or fraud something that affects others.

However you are right the law is the law.
negatively affecting others = :llama_sniffle:
Negatively affecting yourself = :llama_sniffle:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I personally find it quite disappointing and thoughtless from Idols. They know the laws so jeooardizing not only them but whole group and hurting fans too in process, not cool.

Im not into drug use personally either. I dislike party culture, heavy use of intoxicants including alcohol and drugs. Drugs are seen as sth criminals do in my country so some of my view comes from there too, its not sth regular plp do.

Though i agree that drug use is victimless crime and it shouldnt be as severely punished and looked down on as DUI etc. And drug addicts are victims of their addiction as well and need help.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't exactly disagree or agree tbh, I'm in the middle, i find drugs to be for idiots at least heavy drugs, cigars similarly and alcohol as well... It's for weak people... that can't take the real world and for idiots that don't get what they are doing to themselves. At that point I usually just don't care for the person, if they do something like that to themselves they don't deserve my attention probably.
 

Sam

Joined
21 March 2019
Messages
18
Reactions Received
62
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Sure, to me, for example, TOP's issue is way less scandalous than Seungri's, that's for sure (like, it's nothing comparing by what that retard did).
Just, it's sad, perhaps concerning, that someone is consomming drugs because it hides most of the time problems that are way deeper.
Of course, it doesn't justify the idiotic idea to resort to use drugs because of that.
Anyway, it's only the problem of the one using drugs, he or she only harms him/herself. He or she really needs help and the people around him should give them the appropriate help.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoanaIsHere

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
There's a difference between the drug user who dabbles recreationally and largely has no familial commitments and the addict who jeapordizes others in pursuit of their addiction.


For example some college kid who does a line of coke once or twice.

Not as big in my eyes. Sure it's illegal and speaks to perhaps larger potential for issues with their relationship with the rules of society and potential for future problems..... But it's at that point largely hurting no one.


On the other hand.... The more advanced addict with several little girls she's supposed to take care of, who has basically turned her home into a brothel where she brings in other addicts and dealers to party and have sex in her house (who becomes unconcious sometjmes with men there with her 8 year old girls just down the hall)... Is a whole different story.


I know I've given fairly specific examples....

But I've personally known both types. The latter situation is morally suspect and unacceptable in my eyes. At that point your drug use and the effects are no longer confined to yourself.. in that scenario you are endangering the welfare of others. The drug use of advanced addicts often has repercussions beyond themselves. Once a person's life becomes centered around the drug use and obtaining the drug, it often affects everyone around them, often destroying families through lies and neglect.

So it depends on the context and degree for me.

Is this some kid just dabbling on the weekends not hurting anyone.

Or is this person a true addict that is tearing apart their relationships and families.

It changes how I see it personally.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Generally I don't really care about scandals as im not invested in peoples personality and don't pretend to be, just their music.
But whether I look at it negatively or not would depend on the context of the situation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoanaIsHere

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread