Am I the only one who's social battery runs out really quick? (2 Viewers)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I really like to go out with my friends, but it's enough for me to go out once or twice a week
I'm so happy when I'm home after work and just enjoy… silence

It’s not bc I don’t like my friends, but I just need time on my own
:catcry:
 

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
I really like to go out with my friends, but it's enough for me to go out once or twice a week
I'm so happy when I'm home after work and just enjoy… silence

It’s not bc I don’t like my friends, but I just need time on my own
:catcry:
I'm also ambivert, love to be alone and being with a lot of people is fun but sometimes I really need to take time off... :kokorohappy:
 
Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I really like to go out with my friends, but it's enough for me to go out once or twice a week
I'm so happy when I'm home after work and just enjoy… silence

It’s not bc I don’t like my friends, but I just need time on my own
:catcry:
I'm a little bit more introverted but I definitely agree with how you feel!
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,273
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,318
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
i too have an extremely weak social battery. love hanging out w my friends but i go outside in public for two seconds and i already need to pass out :dying:
 

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
yeah that's me too, my social battery runs out super quick. if i'm at a party with like 20-25 people i get mentally exhausted super quickly, sometimes i even cry lmao.

i remember this incident from when i was little at a friend's bday party. her mom told me that i was allowed into her room if i needed a break or wanted to read (i was a huge bookworm then). no one else was allowed - so it led to a lot of confusion when i'd go to her room and pick up a book, others would drag me out, forcing me to join in the party. a few years later it was after another friend's party, around 9pm at ight i think, where it was just me, her, another friend, and someone who was closer to her than the rest of us. my social battery was practically dead by then so while the others messed around a bit i sat in a corner and picked up a book... cue her other friend calling me anti-social, which actually hurt quite a bit. i actually cried on my way home.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread