Am I the only one (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I don’t think the song itself sounds like a Mamamoo song but the way she’s singing it is very Mamamooish. Like her voice sounds like a mix of all MMM members (well mostly a softer Hwasa). She also sang in that breathy(?) voice that kind of sounds like she’s ending words early which is basically MMM’s signature sound. Lol I have no idea if that makes sense.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I could honestly see that
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread