- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,384
- Reactions Received
- 151,393
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Wait... what's going on?
I'm not certain but my guess is the tumors are just people who are mad at her trying to make things up to make her look bad. Idk what else it would be really.Wtf, she went off. I hope she's ok though, like it's definitely her blowing off some steam but it seems like those plp did get to her. And what is going on with pregnancy rumors..Hope plp leave her alone..
Oh I was wondering why the 2 were trending togetherTo anyone wondering what is happening then people are trolling her after she talked about getting the cop charged with 1st degree which would need intent being the problem and along with the sandwich incident already so people aren't happy with her and trended that she was pregnant and that Shindong was the father.
They deserve to get told off like this. There are a lot of ppl saying "but that's exactly what they want", yeah they want attention but they want the idols to feel bad but Amber showed that she doesn't give two craps about themWtf, she went off. I hope she's ok though, like it's definitely her blowing off some steam but it seems like those plp did get to her. And what is going on with pregnancy rumors..Hope plp leave her alone..
Maybe hoping for something like Chens outrageOh I was wondering why the 2 were trending together
But of all rumors why that![]()
Because netizens love to couple 2 people that hate in the hope that people are actually stupid and a real scandal breaks outOh I was wondering why the 2 were trending together
But of all rumors why that![]()