MV Amber "Curiosity" (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lob her
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Amber, why are you breaking women's hearts all over the globe with your heterosexuality?

On a serious note, I thought Amber was bisexual? but she seems to be doing a lot of MV's of her being straight.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,363
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,215
Ship
Wreck
Amber, why are you breaking women's hearts all over the globe with your heterosexuality?

On a serious note, I thought Amber was bisexual? but she seems to be doing a lot of MV's of her being straight.
I don't think Amber has ever actually done anything to indicate she isn't straight but people just assumed it from her appearance.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't think Amber has ever actually done anything to indicate she isn't straight but people just assumed it from her appearance.
Oh, I see lol that's where I got the assumption that she wasn't straight because I read somewhere that it said she was bisexual.
I guess it's also because she's a big ally for lgbtq as well that people will assume, but when people assume because of their appearance, then this is where stereotypes play a part.
It's like saying that because a woman has long hair, wears makeup, acts feminine, wear high heels, etc, she's straight even though we have never met them before, I think this is the same type of thing with Amber.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,363
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,215
Ship
Wreck
Oh, I see lol that's where I got the assumption that she wasn't straight because I read somewhere that it said she was bisexual.
I guess it's also because she's a big ally for lgbtq as well that people will assume, but when people assume because of their appearance, then this is where stereotypes play a part.
It's like saying that because a woman has long hair, wears makeup, acts feminine, wear high heels, etc, she's straight even though we have never met them before, I think this is the same type of thing with Amber.
Yeah and the worst part about that is Amber has asked for people to stop assuming stuff about her and people did it anyway even after she laid it on that guy in Other People there was still people saying she's lesbian.

That's the thing about stereotypes, people claim to hate them but still let them control their judgment and end up in situations where someone is assumed not straight because of their appearance.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah and the worst part about that is Amber has asked for people to stop assuming stuff about her and people did it anyway even after she laid it on that guy in Other People there was still people saying she's lesbian.

That's the thing about stereotypes, people claim to hate them but still let them control their judgment and end up in situations where someone is assumed not straight because of their appearance.
I've heard now, she's got a boyfriend?
Even if she's asked people to stop assuming, I don't think people will ever stop assuming because society says that if you're a lesbian, then you are butch, if you are a gay man, you are camp/flamboyant, if you are a straight woman, you are meant to look feminine, have long hair, etc, if you are a straight man, you have to be macho or act more masculine. This is how people will judge and will think like this but in reality, everyone are their own individuals and has their own style.

Yes, that is true! We should never assume someone is something unless it comes out of their mouth directly. I made the mistake of reading about her sexuality but even then I shouldn't have believed it because it didn't come from Amber herself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,363
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,215
Ship
Wreck
I've heard now, she's got a boyfriend?
Even if she's asked people to stop assuming, I don't think people will ever stop assuming because society says that if you're a lesbian, then you are butch, if you are a gay man, you are camp/flamboyant, if you are a straight woman, you are meant to look feminine, have long hair, etc, if you are a straight man, you have to be macho or act more masculine. This is how people will judge and will think like this but in reality, everyone are their own individuals and has their own style.

Yes, that is true! We should never assume someone is something unless it comes out of their mouth directly. I made the mistake of reading about her sexuality but even then I shouldn't have believed it because it didn't come from Amber herself.
I don't know if she has a boyfriend, the guy in Other People was one of her friends who she did a reaction video of them reacting to their kiss scene.

People judge people by a box idea of what they have of a certain type of people but there are people who do something that will blow that box idea completely apart and if you just judge someone solely on their personality then it'll save misunderstandings.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread