News Amber has left SM entertainment (2 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I class amber leaving as FX disbandment tbh
amber has a major role in fx sound and unless all the members leave sm and produce else were
we wont see a proper fx comeback tbh
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am happy for her!
She has been disappointed at SM and unhappy for so long. Amber deserves better and I know she will do great on her own path.
I am also sure that she still will be in contect with the rest of the girls.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Isn't Sulli still in SM and out of f(x) :jisoosmh:

I guess f(x) is in same situation as SNSD- SM says the group is still there even if some members left agency, but they still won't come together and do anything.

It's such a shame for no 10 years anniversary plans, even if SM half-assed SNSD's they at least got sth. Everyone has been waiting new music from f(x) ages and there is no reason why it couldn't be done..
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I wish her luck :sanapray:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,919
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
So was the SM Tokyo 2019 f(3) reunited a Krystal goodbye gift/gesture to Amber/one last time performing together as f(x)?
As I'm reading the two threads abt f(x) together I'm wondering if Luna n Krystal r the remaining members signed to SM (wats their ship name? LunKrys? KrysLun?)
Ah SM being SM n no 10th anniversary celebration for f(x) n Meu's. Wonder if they're doing them dirty cos their tactics failed on SNSD n SM decided to just give up on f(x).
Altho if Krystal n Luna could bring back Sulli, then f(x3) could still work, right. Bad idea, idk? Wait n see wat happens, ig.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So was the SM Tokyo 2019 f(3) reunited a Krystal goodbye gift/gesture to Amber/one last time performing together as f(x)?
As I'm reading the two threads abt f(x) together I'm wondering if Luna n Krystal r the remaining members signed to SM (wats their ship name? LunKrys? KrysLun?)
Ah SM being SM n no 10th anniversary celebration for f(x) n Meu's. Wonder if they're doing them dirty cos their tactics failed on SNSD n SM decided to just give up on f(x).
Altho if Krystal n Luna could bring back Sulli, then f(x3) could still work, right. Bad idea, idk? Wait n see wat happens, ig.
honestly don't think Sulli would want that. She clearly has been over the idol life and is happy.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,919
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
honestly don't think Sulli would want that. She clearly has been over the idol life and is happy.
Yah, think she's/she'd (Sulli) be happier as a solo n actress from wat I've noticed. Not sure how well she gets along w/f(x) after her departure but I saw her reality show episode w/SM guests at her pop-up? shop n she seemed so happy Taeyeon n Wendy showed up.(Not sure if reason for no f(x) members showing up were cool relationship or just to not blow up fan expectations.)
Also I liked her solo mini-album this year, songs were nice.
I only mentioned possibilty cos 1) earlier post did n 2) two member f(x) seems ridiculous: especially just Luna n Krystal; who seems almost retired from singing/performing/musical idol life n just concentrating on acting/CF n non-f(x) activities apart from SMTown Tokyo 2019 in May.
LunKrys only would be a farce unless/if they perform at SMTowns together only. Lol (but sorry to MeU's n Krystal fans like me.)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yah, think she's/she'd (Sulli) be happier as a solo n actress from wat I've noticed. Not sure how well she gets along w/f(x) after her departure but I saw her reality show episode w/SM guests at her pop-up? shop n she seemed so happy Taeyeon n Wendy showed up.(Not sure if reason for no f(x) members showing up were cool relationship or just to not blow up fan expectations.)
Also I liked her solo mini-album this year, songs were nice.
I only mentioned possibilty cos 1) earlier post did n 2) two member f(x) seems ridiculous: especially just Luna n Krystal; who seems almost retired from singing/performing/musical idol life n just concentrating on acting/CF n non-f(x) activities apart from SMTown Tokyo 2019 in May.
LunKrys only would be a farce unless/if they perform at SMTowns together only. Lol (but sorry to MeU's n Krystal fans like me.)
Sulli defently is enjoying herself rn and is doing what she wants.
I honestly do think that the girls are all cool with each other. As you said, I think that it was more about not letting fans anticiapte something.
I loved her solo debut ( and even had my sig with some gifs of the mv).
yeah I do get why you mentioned that
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,919
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Sulli defently is enjoying herself rn and is doing what she wants.
I honestly do think that the girls are all cool with each other. As you said, I think that it was more about not letting fans anticiapte something.
I loved her solo debut ( and even had my sig with some gifs of the mv).
yeah I do get why you mentioned that
did you hv a favorite song from there? I really liked Dorothy for the weird way she pronounced Torochi like a Japanese way n the melody, too. Wonder why she's not even more active smh? (I know it's cos she's weird n her ig posts from last year scared people n she did a nude movie but still, I liked her in Fashion King when I watched last year before I even knew who she was, she's acting as ugly duckling in it, so unassuming/dare to be disguised for most of the movie then. Ah I just read some of her other movie roles she also things like cut off her long hair shorter, so she does try a lot of stuff. I hvnt really watched more of her acting except Fashion King movie.)
Edit: Ooh, she cameos in Hotel Del Luna episode 10. I'm only watched up to episode 5/6, better catch up to see her cameo.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
did you hv a favorite song from there? I really liked Dorothy for the weird way she pronounced Torochi like a Japanese way n the melody, too. Wonder why she's not even more active smh? (I know it's cos she's weird n her ig posts from last year scared people n she did a nude movie but still, I liked her in Fashion King when I watched last year before I even knew who she was, she's acting as ugly duckling in it, so unassuming/dare to be disguised for most of the movie then. Ah I just read some of her other movie roles she also things like cut off her long hair shorter, so she does try a lot of stuff. I hvnt really watched more of her acting except Fashion King movie.)
Edit: Ooh, she cameos in Hotel Del Luna episode 10. I'm only watched up to episode 5/6, better catch up to see her cameo.
I liked all of the songs but Dorothy defently was something intresting. Really enjoyed her singing in general ( I always loved her voice in f(x) and I am just happy she started to sing again)
ohh I should start Hotel Del Luna. Where are you watching it? I think Viki doesn't let you access all episodes.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,919
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I liked all of the songs but Dorothy defently was something intresting. Really enjoyed her singing in general ( I always loved her voice in f(x) and I am just happy she started to sing again)
ohh I should start Hotel Del Luna. Where are you watching it? I think Viki doesn't let you access all episodes.

I think you hv to pay but I'm not in US so not sure. Not sure abt Viki. You shd totally watch it if u can. My country in S.E.A. has it on cable tv on a channel tVN, I think. My mom subscribes n I just record it n watch. I like it.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Not surprising. Good luck to her,I love her music

At the start of the year, I was really sure she would but I'm wondering if the movie deal and J&K s2 were incentives to get her to renew...
"THANK YOU, love, peace, and boba ;)" queen

I wish her all the love and luck in the world :nekolove:
Finally! Good for her. At this point I feel like SM was just holding her back from stuff she wanted to do and could be doing
She’s finally free :yolk:
Good for her :sanapray:
It's the best decision, f(x)s 10th anniversary is today and there's been nothing about them potentially getting a comeback or anything for it like the majority of the others have so at this point f(x) is dead and Amber doesn't have a reason to stay outside of that.
She escaped :queen:
I am happy for her!
She has been disappointed at SM and unhappy for so long. Amber deserves better and I know she will do great on her own path.
I am also sure that she still will be in contect with the rest of the girls.
Dang, I expected everyone to be saddened by this. lol
I’m glad I’m not the only who’s happy that she left SM.
But, hopefully she’ll be happier now. 💙
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread