- Joined
- 4 January 2020
- Messages
- 16,598
- Reactions Received
- 31,252
- Location
- you clouds rain
- Website
- daesukiii.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,410
- Fandom
- YOLO
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Ambidexterousism is apparently not an incorrect word but it doesn't show up on google searches or my dictionary app? Anyways I'm sick of either getting hand cramps from holding the pen so I don't smudge my handwriting or smudging my handwriting. I'm still on my years-long journey of becoming ambidextrous. I used to practice with pangrams, but I only know one french pangram. Portez ce vieux whiskey au juge blind qui fume.
Please give me pangrams or just sentences for me to write with both my left and right hand. Are you ambidextrous?Yes this is just a way for me to pass time with no physical classes
Please give me pangrams or just sentences for me to write with both my left and right hand. Are you ambidextrous?