- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
They might or not, no idea, so far as I know they are all going to be solo acts, be that singers, djs, actors or other things, if they debut as a group later on however it's probably going to be similar to PLT's conceptThey're going to end up debuting as a group later right?
I like these songs better than Logan's although I liked his too. Feeling is super good! Golden was pretty good as well.
PLT?They might or not, no idea, so far as I know they are all going to be solo acts, be that singers, djs, actors or other things, if they debut as a group later on however it's probably going to be similar to PLT's concept
you don't know PLT?PLT?
And I like the music they have released so far so I'm looking forward to whatever else they release. Also I guess if they group, that would explain their "doors always open" concept. I guess they'll just have new people joining and releasing music constantly without them ever having a set number of members. And they'll probably occasionally collab like Elan and Logan in Golden.
Thanks for introducing them to me. SO many good songs! My favorites are Blah, Dunno and Glue from the first album and BLIND, Black Gold, Noise and Lonely from the second. I have heard of Planetarium before but I never really looked into it so I wasn't aware that there was this type of project/concept going on. Planetarium is related to them right? I hope I'm not getting mixed up with a completely different artist.you don't know PLT?
They are all primarily soloist but when releasing a album they go together as "PLT" for a title track of the album which is filled with solo songs and collabs between each others.
Yeah their companys name is "Planetarium Records", PLT means Planetarium but short form of it as well^^Thanks for introducing them to me. SO many good songs! My favorites are Blah, Dunno and Glue from the first album and BLIND, Black Gold, Noise and Lonely from the second. I have heard of Planetarium before but I never really looked into it so I wasn't aware that there was this type of project/concept going on. Planetarium is related to them right? I hope I'm not getting mixed up with a completely different artist.
I actually thought of @planetarium too. I thought their username was because they're a fan. I'm surprised they're not. 🤣Yeah their companys name is "Planetarium Records", PLT means Planetarium but short form of it as well^^
Confused why @planetarium doesn't stan them![]()
I mean maybe they are but I didn't knew till nowI actually thought of @planetarium too. I thought their username was because they're a fan. I'm surprised they're not. 🤣