Debut ambitious ambition - LOGAN "Know You Better" ft. NiiHWA | "black" (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm into it. I don't love Black but I could listen to it again. I love Know You Better though. Guess I have a new artist to look out for.

And he's so handsome *-*
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
which of the 2, elan or LOGAN or both :pepesmug:
Elan was in the MV too? If he's the other guy then they're both super good looking! And I'll definitely be looking out for both of them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Elan was in the MV too? If he's the other guy then they're both super good looking! And I'll definitely be looking out for both of them.
Yep, elan was the shirtless dude they did test? on, and Logan was one of the scientists / glasses on the couch
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Yep, elan was the shirtless dude they did test? on, and Logan was one of the scientists / glasses on the couch
OK well they're both SUPER attractive. Logan's more cute and Elan more sexy but they're both very good looking.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Omg black is etching itself into my brain, very nice,I approve
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread