Wow! This girl is like a native Japanese speaker and has confidence doing it.
spicy_illusion . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 8,353 Reactions Received 27,110 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 528 Fandom MY Gender Other 12 August 2020 #1 Wow! This girl is like a native Japanese speaker and has confidence doing it. Reactions: yeji and Willow
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,190 Reactions Received 52,518 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,747 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 12 August 2020 #2 I was told I couldn't learn any languages because my accent stuffs it up, or at least find it hard. It's always nice to see someone so fluent. Reactions: yeji and spicy_illusion
I was told I couldn't learn any languages because my accent stuffs it up, or at least find it hard. It's always nice to see someone so fluent.
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 13 August 2020 #3 this is so cool Reactions: spicy_illusion