MV Amnesia - N.Flying (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
There are parts that are good, but there are time instrumentals get REALLY loud. I'm on the I don't like it train. Person in charge of balance where you drunk? Also the style of this song kind reminds me of someone who keeps forgetting what type of song they are doing. Instead of going back they just keep going.

Though really the biggest offense to this song is the balance between the music and vocals. Can we just get rid of the trumpets?
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Willow

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I'd expect this is a Panic! song and it just doesn't go as well with N.Flying, like right as it began I was like oof I might not like this and well it's not bad, just nothing special.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread