An active thread (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 September 2018
Messages
581
Reactions Received
1,983
Location
felix's house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Please post a youtube link to CIX because some of us can't spell it right to do a search.
lololol



i dont know if a youtube video is what you meant but ykno im gonna link their channel too :queen:

 

TXT

Joined
27 August 2019
Messages
109
Reactions Received
519
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Let's show people how active we can be :wimwim:​
but its september :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:

i have to walk back to class in five minutes but i think im just gonna drop out instead

if my university see's this :jisoosmh: :sanapray: :wimwim: in english this is called hyperbole, I do not wish to drop out please to not revoke my postion :sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,060
Reactions Received
52,946
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,589
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I was sleeping :wimwim:
Then why are you awake now? (I'm curious bcos I'm bored n browsing threads I hvnt read.) your profile says your time is 12:27pm so did you just wake up? Anyway get a good b'fast/lunch n be healthy.(it's 5:30pm here, so I'm just bored rn.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: TXT and bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Then why are you awake now? (I'm curious bcos I'm bored n browsing threads I hvnt read.) your profile says your time is 12:27pm so did you just wake up? Anyway get a good b'fast/lunch n be healthy.(it's 5:30pm here, so I'm just bored rn.)
Yes, it's 12:31PM, I woke up like 2 hours ago, I just missed the thread :umjicry: Thank you, I already had a brunch, I always need to eat after I wake up :sanapray: How was your day?
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,060
Reactions Received
52,946
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,589
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Yes, it's 12:31PM, I woke up like 2 hours ago, I just missed the thread :umjicry: Thank you, I already had a brunch, I always need to eat after I wake up :sanapray: How was your day?
Quiet day. Just doing nothing much. im Looking for a job, jobless a few mths n staying with my mom n older brother for now. Need to be more proactive maybe. Getting lazy. Reading the job ads n applying but not getting much calls for interviews. 😞
How abt u? Wats up for u today?
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Quiet day. Just doing nothing much. im Looking for a job, jobless a few mths n staying with my mom n older brother for now. Need to be more proactive maybe. Getting lazy. Reading the job ads n applying but not getting much calls for interviews. 😞
How abt u? Wats up for u today?
Oooh I hope you'll find something nice and convenient :sanapray: I was jobless for a few weeks too, but it was my choice, I'm moving to another country next week so I had to get some time for myself. Be optimistic, I'm sure they'll call you.
Hmm I didn't organize today's schedule yet, so this is a good question:haylul: Hopefully I'll be productive
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,060
Reactions Received
52,946
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,589
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Oooh I hope you'll find something nice and convenient :sanapray: I was jobless for a few weeks too, but it was my choice, I'm moving to another country next week so I had to get some time for myself. Be optimistic, I'm sure they'll call you.
Hmm I didn't organize today's schedule yet, so this is a good question:haylul: Hopefully I'll be productive
WEll hv a good day n thnx for ur encouragement. Good luck moving [think I read abt it (details) in some thread b4 but don't remember exactly. Well go n do wat you were going to do today n be productive.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
WEll hv a good day n thnx for ur encouragement. Good luck moving [think I read abt it (details) in some thread b4 but don't remember exactly. Well go n do wat you were going to do today n be productive.
Thank you. Haha yeah, I probably mentioned somewhere else, it's a stressful time for me :nekosweat:
Have a great evening and good luck finding a job!
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Jonghyun (SHINee)
IS
A
LEGEND!!!

Let's remember and appreciate that man.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread