- Joined
- 6 October 2021
- Messages
- 15,961
- Reactions Received
- 15,086
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 69,032
- Fandom
- Stay
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I never really talk about it on platforms but i was a huge fan of Kim Hyun Joong.
I actually started becoming a kpop fan by watching korean dramas and one of the first idol singers i began to follow was him. I followed his fanclub every day. He was super famous in 2009-2012 but then there was a very long feud going on with his ex. She sued him for assault and bodily harm, then she dropped it , then she again sued while pregnant with his child, then she lost the case and was counter sued for defamation. All in all i don't know what to say, the lawsuits against him were dropped in the end, but the messages exchanged between them really made me sad thinking back to the time i followed him. By the time i heard about all this ruckuss i was a shinee fan already.
I heard he is getting married , so i hope he has a successful and happy marriage now!
I actually started becoming a kpop fan by watching korean dramas and one of the first idol singers i began to follow was him. I followed his fanclub every day. He was super famous in 2009-2012 but then there was a very long feud going on with his ex. She sued him for assault and bodily harm, then she dropped it , then she again sued while pregnant with his child, then she lost the case and was counter sued for defamation. All in all i don't know what to say, the lawsuits against him were dropped in the end, but the messages exchanged between them really made me sad thinking back to the time i followed him. By the time i heard about all this ruckuss i was a shinee fan already.
I heard he is getting married , so i hope he has a successful and happy marriage now!