An item you associate with yourself? (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
and why?

Also I dunno if this thread is supposed to go in forum games or what, but it's here!

An item I would associate myself with is a broken mirror. Because while me izza broken, I can still be beautiful :pepeheart: and so can you all!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
My phone because of my technology addiction
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Unicorn, because we are colorful and non existent
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I honestly wouldn't know. Maybe a pillow.
I'm squishy, provide a comfortable place for people to lay against, and I'm better when you turn me over to my cold side (HA just kidding - I'm actually a human heater).

I'm also stuffed with feathers chicken most of the time, so there's that I guess. Just throw a pillow case over my face and you're good to go!
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This is probably a bit odd.. A hair tie. I have a thin black one that I always wear around my wrist whether I'm at home or outside. I don't wear it because I might want to tie my hair in a ponytail (only when i'm at home), but I kinda fiddle/'play' with it when I'm bored, nervous, etc. It's basically attached to me at this point lol
 
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Kps emoti's speaking of I can't access them on my phone for some reason, could you post the ones of idols (since I use those most,) so I can copy paste them?
I-

YOU expect ME to do ALL that work??? What type of person do you take me for
 
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:sanapray::nosejoo::dab::sj_weary::hmm::oof_tea::seokeyes::joysip:🍞:yolk:
click you're mouse ten times? its almostlike you've never used the internet
I'M NOT DOIN ALL THAT. READ YOU SHOULD BE THE FIRST PERSON TO KNOW THAT IM LAZY AF.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread