I am proud of you. You did so well. Fuck Korea for sleeping on you. You held up for an entire year in my playlist, I never skipped you (maybe cause on Spotify Free you cannot skip songs but that's besides the point). Oh how I wish you were treated better. So here are some poems to you:
Fatal destruction
One sexy black dress slays
out of uniform
Fatal destruction
One sexy black dress slays
out of uniform
Black dress
Edgy, sexy
Slaying, killing, outselling
It was a surpise to us all
Black tux
My edgy CLC, you inspire me to write.
I love the way you outwig, slay and kill,
Invading my mind day and through the night,
Always dreaming about the big standstill.
Let me compare you to a sanctuary?
You are more sexy, hanging and banging.
Ice bites the debris of February,
And wintertime has the tense wall hanging.
How do I love you? Let me count the ways.
I love your bad-ass, slayage you bitch.
Thinking of your crisp slayage fills my days.
My love for you is the hot running stitch.
Now I must away with a fictive heart,
Remember my high words whilst we're apart.
But, it's time to say No.
Edgy, sexy
Slaying, killing, outselling
It was a surpise to us all
Black tux
My edgy CLC, you inspire me to write.
I love the way you outwig, slay and kill,
Invading my mind day and through the night,
Always dreaming about the big standstill.
Let me compare you to a sanctuary?
You are more sexy, hanging and banging.
Ice bites the debris of February,
And wintertime has the tense wall hanging.
How do I love you? Let me count the ways.
I love your bad-ass, slayage you bitch.
Thinking of your crisp slayage fills my days.
My love for you is the hot running stitch.
Now I must away with a fictive heart,
Remember my high words whilst we're apart.
But, it's time to say No.