An Ultimate Boy Group Stan Quiz Part 5 (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Welcome to Part 5 of the Ultimate BG Stan Quiz: Random Member Picture Version
What is going to happen is out of 10 boy groups, I have randomly selected one member that you will have to guess who he is.
I will post two pictures for the member, one is a more informal picture (selfie) one a formal picture (photoshoot)

NEW RULE: I won't be announcing which idol is which until tomorrow! (around midnight KST maybe later)
So please POST your answers in a SPOILER and I can tag you tomorrow with your score!


Your score will be out of 10

1



2



3



4



5




6



7



8



9



10



@Boy Group
​
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
1) Taehyun
6) Eunwoo
The rest I don't know :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,930
Reactions Received
53,213
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
431,916
Gender
Female
6/10
1. Taehyun
2. Chani
3. -
4. Hyunsik
5. -
6. Eunwoo
7. Wonpil
8. -
9. Jinyoung
10. -
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i thought u gonna say "i didnt have my glasses on" but i remember u talking about that before :worry:
funny u got the others right tho, just not #7 :mess:
I do get them right sometimes. :wimwim:
ngl even now that I know who he is I still think he looks like who I put down. I can’t unsee it :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I do get them right sometimes. :wimwim:
ngl even now that I know who he is I still think he looks like who I put down. I can’t unsee it :lisalaugh:
I mean I can possibly guess why you could think that from the 1st picture cuz Jun had a really similar one but the 2nd pic is beyond me :naeunstare:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I mean I can possibly guess why you could think that from the 1st picture cuz Jun had a really similar one but the 2nd pic is beyond me :naeunstare:
To me the 2nd one doesn’t look like either of them :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and Myco
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
1. Recognize the face don't know the name
2. Chani (SF9)
3. idk
4. don't recognize him
5. Chan (A.C.E)
6. Eunwoo (Astro0
7. idk
8. Sunwoo (The Boyz)
9. Jinyoung (Got7)
10. Baekho (Nu'est)?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread