an upcoming release that you are anticipating (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
tell me :taesquish:

me: announced
NEO JAPONISM 1ST AND 2ND ALBUM
GFRIEND
(G)-IDLE
MELISSA
EMPiRE
GO TO THE BEDS
Unlucky Morpheus
PARADISES
MIGMA SHELTER
SAY-LA

non-announced
CLC
SONAMOO
Higeki no Heroine Syndrome
PEDIOPHOBIA
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and SeulPika

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,598
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,438
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
me too, I just hope it won't be a summer song lol
i understand you, i didn't like sunny summer at all and it took some time for fever to grow on me (i liked the side tracks on the album much more than the title). the last time i genuinely liked a summer title track by them was navillera and that was 2016 :jisoosmh: but the concept doesn't look like a summer themed one at all and apparently it's supposed to be something different than anything they've ever done so i'm excited for this
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
i understand you, i didn't like sunny summer at all and it took some time for fever to grow on me (i liked the side tracks on the album much more than the title). the last time i genuinely liked a summer title track by them was navillera and that was 2016 :jisoosmh: but the concept doesn't look like a summer themed one at all and apparently it's supposed to be something different than anything they've ever done so i'm excited for this
wow I feel less alone, I have also loved Navillera and even own the album. I really hope something dark because I love dark concepts
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and eclipsoul
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
@SeulPika you know what I like saying?
My paradise would be listening to Japanese music, drinking English tea and eating Swiss chocolate :llama_tea:
(and maybe alternating with a Taiwanese bubble tea xD)
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and SeulPika
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
@SeulPika you know what I like saying?
My paradise would be listening to Japanese music, drinking English tea and eating Swiss chocolate :llama_tea:
(and maybe alternating with a Taiwanese bubble tea xD)
oops wrong thread :haylul:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and SeulPika

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
@SeulPika you know what I like saying?
My paradise would be listening to Japanese music, drinking English tea and eating Swiss chocolate :llama_tea:
(and maybe alternating with a Taiwanese bubble tea xD)
Are you hinting that I need to listen to Neo Japonism? :sanathink:
 
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Are you hinting that I need to listen to Neo Japonism? :sanathink:
you should :llama_tea: but you don't have to. otherwise you'd be blessed by Miyu's vocals, I have already died twice:haylul:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and SeulPika

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,598
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,438
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
wow I feel less alone, I have also loved Navillera and even own the album. I really hope something dark because I love dark concepts
i don't own any k-pop albums but the intro of navillera reminds me of the chaser by infinite which is my favourite k-pop song ever made so obviously i had to love that song :joysip: i like dark concepts a lot, it would be interesting to see gfriend do something like that
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Gfriend and Red Velvet’s sub unit for obvious reason
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread