- Joined
- 1 January 2020
- Messages
- 11,006
- Reactions Received
- 21,104
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 498
- Fandom
- Deobi
- Wreck
Hola it's controversial user Juniverse....It's been...a WHILE damn ma! Getting a life made me abandon this place forreal...bless
The fact that I genuinely do not recognize or know half of the users currently posting is insane pls introduce urselves to me xo
Since about the age of 14 I visited this forum like every day wowieee...anyway! This year I graduated high school! After high school I spent five weeks in Germany and one week in Spain - both of which I traveled to by myself! Now I'm taking a gap year and working full time, saving up for a new car (mine's old af) as well as university :p planning to move back to Los Angeles all by myself like a big kid :p and I'm planning to attend Cal Polytech where I will be studying education to become a dual language educator and translator (English and Korean) :>
Kinda fell out of kpop for a bit and got heavy into Pierce the Veil, as well as others like Warren Hue, Joji, and Bad Omens. I'm also seeing Joji this October wheeee
But of course kpop is an evil place so I got sucked right back in criii these days I mainly keep up with Zerobaseone, CIX, and Aespa, though I also stan and love The Boyz, Le Sserafim, NewJeans, IVE, and Red Velvet :D btw feel free to give me recs!! and also anticipate fncnbg AMP, my ult bias Na Kamden is finally debuting so stay tuned pleek
Anyway that's pretty much everything interesting that happened to me this year teehee
how are the citizens of ks :o tell me :o let me get to know u :o
baii i'm in love vic fuentes btw <3
The fact that I genuinely do not recognize or know half of the users currently posting is insane pls introduce urselves to me xo
Since about the age of 14 I visited this forum like every day wowieee...anyway! This year I graduated high school! After high school I spent five weeks in Germany and one week in Spain - both of which I traveled to by myself! Now I'm taking a gap year and working full time, saving up for a new car (mine's old af) as well as university :p planning to move back to Los Angeles all by myself like a big kid :p and I'm planning to attend Cal Polytech where I will be studying education to become a dual language educator and translator (English and Korean) :>
Kinda fell out of kpop for a bit and got heavy into Pierce the Veil, as well as others like Warren Hue, Joji, and Bad Omens. I'm also seeing Joji this October wheeee
But of course kpop is an evil place so I got sucked right back in criii these days I mainly keep up with Zerobaseone, CIX, and Aespa, though I also stan and love The Boyz, Le Sserafim, NewJeans, IVE, and Red Velvet :D btw feel free to give me recs!! and also anticipate fncnbg AMP, my ult bias Na Kamden is finally debuting so stay tuned pleek
Anyway that's pretty much everything interesting that happened to me this year teehee
how are the citizens of ks :o tell me :o let me get to know u :o
baii i'm in love vic fuentes btw <3