kinnie 𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼 . Joined 13 January 2020 Messages 8,188 Reactions Received 16,643 Location 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼ Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,179 Fandom bork Gender Female Ship @Yili 2 March 2020 #1 Reactions: AmysTeri, FaceMcShooty, yeji and 1 other person
wayvoutsold Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 2,294 Reactions Received 10,938 Location Neo City Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Wreck @TwentyOneJongdae 2 March 2020 #2 I live off of vine compilations, surprised I haven’t seen this one before Reactions: yeji and kinnie
kinnie 𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼 . Joined 13 January 2020 Messages 8,188 Reactions Received 16,643 Location 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼ Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,179 Fandom bork Gender Female Ship @Yili 2 March 2020 #3 wayvoutsold said: I live off of vine compilations, surprised I haven’t seen this one before Click to expand... Bring back the Vines. :,) Reactions: yeji and wayvoutsold
wayvoutsold said: I live off of vine compilations, surprised I haven’t seen this one before Click to expand... Bring back the Vines. :,)
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 2 March 2020 #4 this is so hilarious Reactions: kinnie