- Joined
- 5 January 2021
- Messages
- 5,947
- Reactions Received
- 14,469
- Location
- - ATEEZ's studio
- Website
- www.instagram.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 139
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/#1 ATINY
- Ship
He's been had these!! Did you know he can lift like almost 90 pounds with his left hand?baby taehyun has big muscles![]()
i had no idea haha, that's insane!He's been had these!! Did you know he can lift like almost 90 pounds with his left hand?
(I can't remember the exact number)
I KNOW!! But then there's me with a 10 pound dumbelli had no idea haha, that's insane!
You don't know TXT Taehyun?? I must educate you!Who is that![]()
I know him i just didn't recognize himYou don't know TXT Taehyun?? I must educate you!![]()
Is it because you thought he was a baby and then he posts something like this and then surprises us?I know him i just didn't recognize him![]()
No cuz his face in the photo doesn't have good lightingIs it because you thought he was a baby and then he posts something like this and then surprises us?Probably not just making sure
![]()
That's actually true now that I look at itNo cuz his face in the photo doesn't have good lighting![]()