Video And it feels like… we could do this all night x 6 (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,745
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
Interesting, it seems another member filmed each one of those? :passcodea:

Gaeul by Wonyoung
Yujin by Rei (by I think I hear Wonyoung too.. I'm not sure)
Rei by .. this is hard, as she did not say anything, but I guess Leeseo
Wonyoung by Gaeul
Liz by also hard.. but I think Yujin?
Leeseo by Liz

Or I'm just looking to much into this stuff :pandarolleyes:
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Third was my favourite.
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Sweet ladies!
:nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread